top of page

FitnessWithFlex Female Fitness Camp

    Many People Attend Boot Camp Classes But Fail To See Results Because Although You Might Be Working Hard Exercising, Exercise Itself Is Only 30% Of What Has To Be Done To Reach Your Fitness Goals.  The Other 70% Come From Proper Eating Habits. This Is Where Most Boot Camps & Personal Trainers For That Matter Fail to Help Their Clients.  


    The FitnessWithFlex Fitness Camp Is A Boot Camp Like No Other, We Offer Weeknight and Weekend Classes That Will Mold Your Body Into Shape. Apart From The Great Training You Will Receive, You Will Also Get Our Coaching Program In Which We Will Create You A Customized Meal Plan & Workout Routine To Follow. We Will Monitor Your Results & Make Proper Changes When Necessary So That You Never Stop seeing Results.  We Will Be In Contact With You 7 Days A Week To Make Sure You Are Following Everything Correctly & Also Available For Any Questions Or Concerns You Might Have Regarding Your Fitness Plan.

FitnessWithFlex Black Shirt
FitnessWithFlexHers Black Shirt
FitnessWithFlex Black Shirt
FitnessWithFlex Fitness Camp
Yellow Shirt Promotion

FitnessWithFlex Female Fitness Camp


   8 WEEK CHALLENGE Episode #1

FitnessWithFlex Female Fitness Camp


    8 WEEK CHALLENGE Episode #2

Everyone Starts Off With A "WHITE SHIRT", As Your Fitness Level Increases & You Get Closer To Your Fitness Goal You Will Be Awarded Different color Shirts.  
Each Shirt Color Represents A New Fitness Level In Which The Exercises Will Get Harder & Challenging But you Will Be Able To Handle Them.  
By The Time You Reach To The "BLACK SHIRT" You Would Have Achieved Your Fitness Goal.

Register Now Space Is Limited!

If YOU are Tired of Eating The Same Old Boring Foods While Dieting Then This Recipe E-book Is For YOU!


Imagine eating things like: Pizza, Tacos, Cheesecake, Lasagna, Pancakes, Flan etc.  Now It's Possible With The FitnessWithFlexHers From Junk Food To GOOD FOOD Recipes.

This Book Is The First Volume Of Many More To Come, This Is A Series Dedicated To Show You A Healthier Alternative To Some Of Your Favorite Foods.



     Mouth Watering Healthy Food Is Just ONE CLICK AWAY!

A Healthier Alternative To Some Of Your Favorite FOODS!

FitnesWithFlex Ebooks Guide to getting fit

If YOU are Tired of Wasting Your Money on SCAMS and GIMMICKS claiming to get you FIT then THIS is the E-BOOK IS FOR YOU! 


 Many of us are looking to reach our Fitness Goals and can't find the way with all the bad information out there. In order to get Fit you need to know why all these Misconceptions, Scams and Gimmicks Don't Work.


This book is the first volume of many more to come, This is a series that is dedicated to tell you THE TRUTH ABOUT FITNESS.


                                     GET FIT! This Time For Real!

bottom of page